Customers Using Socious Social Networking Software
One Size Doesn’t Fit All, and Neither Do We
Socious was built on engagement and connection, and as such our MemberCloud software revolves around robust member-facing tools. MemberCloud’s open design also provides the tools and functionality that organizations need to manage their members, but with a distinctive focus on providing value to members.
Our emphasis on member-centric tools and value makes MemberCloud ideal for many organizations, but it doesn’t fit everyone’s needs.
Who is a Good Fit for Socious?
Association executives that:
- Come at membership management from members-first perspective.
- Want to provide opportunities for members to engage with the organization and each other.
- Need both back-end membership management capabilities and member-facing functionality.
- Want to increase the value they are providing to members.
- Care about having everything they need in one system, rather than managing multiple integrations.
- Have had issues with staff turnover and having to retrain staff on their AMS.
- See the value in handing over the AMS admin role in order to focus on higher value areas.
Some of the types of organizations that use MemberCloud AMS and Community to manage their members and deliver value are:
- Professional and trade associations
- Association management companies
- Academic societies
- Software user groups
- B2B businesses
Who is Not a Good Fit for Socious?
- Only need a back-end membership database.
- Don’t want to put in the time or effort to build a stronger, more active community.
- Don’t want or need to provide a standout member experience.
- Are looking for the least expensive AMS.
Learn more about the success that associations, user groups, and businesses have had using Socious MemberCloud software.
Do you want to get started today?
Learn how the Socious platform will work for your organization.
Have Questions? Call Us.
We're here to help you! Call us toll-free to get your membership and community software questions answered. 1-855-SOCIOUS (855) 762-4687